Monday, March 17, 2008

In Brief


I was reading on the Salt Lake Tribune's Utah Jazz blog and saw something that I found interesting (if you are not interested in the Jazz stop reading here). Ever since the All-Star break it seemed to me that AK's numbers have trailed off. Early on in the season he was playing well. He posted at least one triple double and was an integral part of the team. Since the "mid-season" break however, he seems to have disappeared (take all of this with a grain of salt, I do not get to see many games here in New York). I feel though that I have finally found some information that confirms it for me. AK is averaging 7.7 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 3.3 assists since the break, although he is shooting almost 42 percent from the three point line. Is it just me or does it seem like AK may be a little disappointed that he did not get traded before the trade deadline?

No comments: