Saturday, November 7, 2009

The End is Near

No, the end of the world is not here, at least as far as I know. The end I am referring to is the end of school. Okay, so maybe the title is a bit dramatic, but I have been in school for what seems like forever. My last clinical day is scheduled as December 11th, the same day that Anna turns 2 and Janna turns 22 (or something like that). That means that I only have five weeks left; only 16 days of clinical. I have thought about this end for awhile now, anticipating it, and now that it is so close, it almost feels surreal.

I had hoped that by this time I would have all of our moving arrangements lined up, and dates finalized for our trip back across the country to some exciting place in the west. That hope however, will not be realized, at least not at this time. No we will be staying here in Williamsville, at least for another six months. I confess that I am a little disappointed that we will not be moving closer to family, but at least we can let the girls finish out their school year, and I will be able to sign with a good anesthesia group that I am pretty comfortable with. So in response to the poll which has been on our blog for the last month, we will be stayin' put.

No comments: