Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Here is my basket from Josh!
Ambrey with her sugar egg, she ate the whole thing.
She is crazy about treats! Ambrey and Alyssa with their chocolate from the Easter bunny.
This year he brought
a Chocolate Dino for Ambrey and a Chocolate Cow for Alyssa, Anna had a bunny.
Very cute.
We found Anna in bed with Ambrey
Ambrey was fast asleep and Anna was reading away.
Alyssa and her sugar egg.
My card from Josh, it is a Bar Mitzvah card.
He thought it would be funny to give me a card I would never get in my life.
Very funny!
Look how tired I look! Horrible. And yes Scott and Rich I have the EYE!
The girls and their PEEPS.

So here is Ambrey's sugar egg, eaten!
This was Josh's basket.
Can you tell who put more thought into it?
Josh got a chocolate pirate ship!
I made a pineapple, mandarin, lemon cake,
It was good, and pretty, but not my favorite.
To get out of the house a little bit, we went to take pics of Josh's school.
We walked around the campus.
This is the main building where Josh spent his time in class.
This is the Library.
I got Josh to pose as Mr. Suaveeee!
He tried, I don't know if he pulled it off!
What a good looking nerd though!
Me hugging the building.
This is the bell tower on campus.

You miss Buffalo don't you David?!!!
Ambrey picked some "flowers" for me.

Our lonely Easter Dinner.
We had ham, cheesy potatoes, rolls and green bean casserole.
It was delicious!
We miss you David and Chantel!

Anna found some eggs.
Alyssa and her cow.
Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Daley for the cute Easter outfits!

3 comments:

amy said...

ooohhh, i am soooo mad at myself. i thought a thousand times to call and invite you for easter dinner! i am not good at listening to that voice i'm supposed to listen to. i'm sorry!!!

MisterJ said...

Wait! Those eggs are made of sugar? I've had one sitting on my counter for months thinking it was just a weird decoration someone at work gave me!

Chantel said...

Love the posing Josh... work it. Missed you guys this Easter. It was sad having Easter alone. Some grass would've been nice for Easter too; Sandy chocolate sucks. Hope everything's going well.

David