Monday, July 5, 2010

The Trek to Arizona Begins... for Some

So today is the day that I sent Janna, Alyssa, Ambrey, and Anna off to Utah (and then Arizona) without me. As a result I have added a new timer to the blog which will be counting down until the time that I get off of work on my last day here in Buffalo. I will be leaving immediately after to rejoin my family, and I can honestly say that "I cannot wait!" I would like to thank Renee for coming out here to help them on this journey, Christopher for allowing her to come, and Jayda for being so good about spending time with her extended family so that we could make this trip happen safely. My only hope is that the time on this timer counts down a lot faster than the time on our last timer did....

4 comments:

MisterJ said...

You know my brother lives in Mesa.

In a totally unrelated note, I'm working on some Jazz unis. I'm using the blue color scheme from the last few year, but the note logo.

Also, did you know that there is a SUPER Nintendo now? I also heard that there's a Playstation 2! Weird. I think I'm behind the times.

Josh said...

I was aware that he lived in Arizona, but didn't realize that he would be so close. That's cool. So you can come hang out when you're down there.

I'm looking forward to seeing number 25 in a Jazz uni.

Nintendo really is super! I'm a fan. Oh wait, are you saying that a Super Nintendo is a new gaming system? Wow! That's awesome. And when did Playstation 1 come out?

MisterJ said...

Last year, I think.

I guess Sega, makers of the Master System are working on a new system called "Genesis."

Josh said...

Do you think it will be a better system than Atari or Colecovision? Nothing like a good game of Pac-Man or Donkey Kong! Oh and Mattel's Super Challenge Football is awesome! You can actually play 5 on 5! Blue vs. Yellow, it's destined to be the best football game of all time!