Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Quick Update, a Video, and Some Photos

Sorry that we have been a little slow on our posts, but life has kept us busy. We have some new photos and a fun video clip that we hope you will enjoy. Anna is doing well, she is almost already up to 8 pounds. We are not as sure of her hair color any more, it seems to change with the lighting.
Alyssa and Ambrey on their way out to build another snowman.

Janna and the girls after our Danish feast.

This is a picture of Janna and Anna in front of our well used Christmas tree.

This is a picture of our Christmas Eve Danish Dinner, which we usually have with Janna's family. It consists of potatoes, pork shoulder roast, sausage (which we did not have, so we replaced it with frikadelle), pork gravy, red cabbage and rice pudding.

This picture was taken shortly after we had Christmas online with my Mom.

7 comments:

carolyn q said...

Cute Pictures. We miss you guys.

MisterJ said...

I really like the new look of the blog!

Josh said...

I am glad that you like it. I never really liked the old look, so when I was bored yesterday I made some changes.

MisterJ said...

I think I'll do that to mine.

Josh said...

I had a fun time doing it.

Nurse Heidi said...

What in the heck is frikadelle? Just curious...pardon my ignorance. I love the pictures of your girls, especially the dancing video. I have high hopes that Rachel will be a nice older sister to Katie and I'll get some similar footage of them in a couple of years.

Josh said...

It's a Danish meat made of pork, onions, salt, pepper, and a few other things. Then the meat is put into meat balls and cooked in butter. It's Janna's grandmothers (Farmor) recipe.