Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Fun

We were watching conferance and Ambrey fell asleep on me. Josh is sooo paying attention.
In between conferance times we went for a walk. Here we are a Glen Park. Ambrey decided to take on cliff climbing.
Hello I am beautiful.
These next pics were taken at the Pumpkin Farm. The girls loved it.
Ambrey was deathly afraid of this little guy. He would open his mouth and talk to you. Anna did not know what to think of him.
Josh's family photo.
ALL ABOARD!!!! Just for you Grumps!!! Love ya. Alyssa and Ambrey
Sweet Ambrey
Sweet Alyssa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Guys,
I've been wanting your blog forever! Today I just started to do a search and found you! All looks well with all of you! The girls are getting so big! We miss you and think of you often. I hope Josh is hanging in there with school. I have a blog to if you get bored look us up! michelle-turner.blogspot love you guys!!!

Josh said...

Michelle,
It is good to hear from you. Thanks for your blog link, I will check it out. Love you guys too!

Wilkins said...

Wow look at how big the girls are getting! I was looking at your blog today with Jayda and she was so excited, I miss you so much and wish we could come out there and spend time with you. I love you guys, Renee