Friday, October 3, 2008

School has started

Welcome Fall!!! It is cold in NY. This is our neighbors pumpkin, Anna loves to touch it.
Somebody is happy!
Daddy happy about having his picture taken. What is up with that grin?
This picture was taken by Ambrey, she is absolutely professional, if you would like yours done by her let us know she is for hire.
The Triple AAA'S. So cute!
No, I have no nuts in those cheeks.... Why do you ask?
Anna decided to run herself over. Luckily she was happy about it.



Alyssa and Ambrey have started school. Anna and I have 3 hours of just she and I, (heaven). Alyssa is now in 2nd grade and Ambrey has just started pre-K. She loves it. She comes home everyday singing a song and ready to talk on and on about what she did.

2 comments:

carolyn q said...

Okay, I have never thanked you for those wonderful Hope Earings you sent to me. . they are perfect as Scott likes me to wear earings. THANK YOU for being so thoughtful!!!
Nathan was talking about Alyssa the other day and asked if she was going to move back. . I said I don't know but no matter what you can always be friends (okay, secretely I would still like to see them get married someday).
I hope that things are going well in NY and please know I think of you often.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn

rickandrenae said...

Janna, the kids and family look so good! (even your grin Josh!) Thanks for the update - they are growing up so fast. Still wish we can be neighbors someday!! IT WILL HAPPEN! (you know that right?) Lots of love, ReNae