Friday, March 5, 2010

Josh Birthday

Happy Birthday Josh
The girls picked out gifts for Josh.
Ambrey decided on a crocodile and Alyssa a pirate ship and Anna a fish, she loves to say,"Fish".


We made Josh a Bannana cream pie.
New reciepe and Josh thought it was the best he tasted!







I struggled this year on deciding what to get Josh.
Luckily his diploma came in the mail and so I framed it and gave it to him. He was excited.
Good job Josh!
Want some pie?

Anna being Anna, into everything.

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! That pie looks scrumptious and I love that pic of Anna in the bag!

Chantel said...

Happy Birthday. We're sorry we missed your birthday and the game of settlers we would have played after and of course your cheating. he he

We miss you guys SOOOO MUCH! We are back to being friendless losers. Its very sad. Could you hurry up and get a job in New Mexico.

Josh said...

Hey Chantel, we are pretty much in the same boat as you guys, only you are in a better climate (although this last week has been sunny and mid 50's). Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you bring up some odd and unfounded accusation of cheating.... I don't cheat, I just win. Cheaters never prosper right, so if I cheated I wouldn't prosper, would I?

Oh, and that pie was probably the best banana cream pie I have ever had. :)