Monday, March 29, 2010

March Fun

Ambrey wanted her hair cut like Alyssas so I finally gave in.
It is cute on her.





Beautiful blue eyes like their daddy!



Anna ready for our morning walk to the park!

This is the field that Anna ran all the way across. I had turned my back to her for just a second and off she went chasing a bird. I don't mind chasing her but the ground was soaking wet! The ground here in the spring is like a sponge and all of it is wet and muddy! So all the way across I was almost ankle deep in mud and water.
So much fun.

By the time we got home our feet were freezing!
Alyssa took this pic. I am always finding random pics on the camera.
Happy St. Pattricks Day. We had a green meal. Green milk, Green pasta sauce and a Green pie. The girls loved it!

Looks gross doesn't it. It was good!

Anna being Anna on everything!
Alyssa found her new quiet spot to read.
Josh the night before the BIG test!
We went to splash lagoon. It is a indoor water park. Very fun!



Anna enjoying a bannana shake. As you can see she is such a polite eater.
Hello Elvis!

I have twins!
Too many kids, I would go crazy!



There is a funny story to this ride, the Hurricane I will tell you with the video of it!
This is one heck of a ride!

2 comments:

gantrieb said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at splash lagoon. That hurricane ride was crazy. I came out and was so disoriented, I didn't know where the opening was and I didn't realize that the lifeguard was blowing his whistle to know where to get out of the pool, anyway, it's good for a laugh.

amy said...

you are brave! i am too chicken to try the hurricane. i was brave this year and tried out the big kahuna. i'm not the most fun person to hang out with at a waterpark!