Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A few Pictures

So these next few posts may seem a little random.  Since it has been about six months since the last one, I confess that I'm putting a little less effort into trying to keep things organized while trying to get caught up on what has been going on.  This picture was taken of Westley at about three months.
 Here's Westley in the basinet.  He has been out of this for around five months now.
I just thought that this was a cute picture of Ambrey and Westley. 
I took this picture while I was waiting for Janna to show up to our Monopoly show down.  I waited, and waited, and waited.  She finally did show up... about two or three months later.  In case you're wondering who won lets just say that Janna went down in flames, but not before pieces of the game went flying in my direction.

No comments: