Sunday, October 7, 2007

All I Want for Christmas

I told a few of you that I would be posting pictures of Alyssa last week, sorry. For those who don't know, Alyssa lost her two front lower teeth a week ago Saturday. She was pretty excited, so I had her sing you a song and took a few pictures.

Cute.
This picture is of Alyssa holding the first of two teeth that fell out. She was so excited that she went and pulled out the other.
This last picture is of Ambrey. She is holding her pet potato bug, which she lost only moments after this picture was taken. She was of course devastated, however she rallied her spirits while we searched for another.

5 comments:

MisterJ said...

Every single person that voted said that they visit this blog at least once a week! That's awesome!

Josh said...

That's right, both of them visit once a week! That's awsome. Thanks for your support, I wonder who the other person is?

MisterJ said...

Apryl?

Josh said...

Who knows? Apparently I was wrong though, someone else has voted.

Nurse Heidi said...

Josh - I just got your blog address at work last night. It was my first shift back. Your girls are sure cute! Congrats on the baby on the way. Say hi to Dave&Co. for me.