Sunday, July 31, 2011

School Programs, Mother's Day, and The Princess Bride

At the end of the school year Alyssa participated in her fourth grade program.  I don't know that she was too happy that we brought the camera.  This was the only picture that we could get with her looking in our direction.  Every time that she looked over and saw the camera pointed at her she hurried and turned away.
This is Ambrey at her first grade program.  She had a great time and was happy with her performance.
And this is what Anna thought of it all.  Apparently she wasn't as fond of the music as the other girls were.
For Mother's day I made dinner.  That's right, I cooked.  And it actually tasted pretty darn good if I say so myself.  I made BBQ steak, loaded baked potatoes, and roasted asparagus.
There was so much good food that it wore Anna out.
After watching The Princess Bride for about the millionth time, we came to the conclusion that we had found the name of our fourth child.  Janna found wooden letters at a craft store, which we have since painted, and she gave them to the girls to try to unscramble his name.  This is what they came up with.  For awhile I thought we were going to be stuck with the name Mestley.
Westley.
Ambrey's face on the big screen.  It's difficult to see, but she's definitely there.

No comments: